Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monday, 7.02pm


The internet connection is gone! Gone! I was prepared to lose electricity, water, heat, sanity … but INTERNET? This is AMERICA. The thought of what I’m going to do for the next 36 hours is not something I actually have the ability to contemplate. I mean, Edward just died. What on earth is Dodo going to do? Is she going to do as he would have wanted? Or keep on seeing Mr. Ladislaw, with his Byronic attraction and rebellious charm? And did Dr. Lydgate marry Rosie for love? I have a feeling he may not have done (I mean who would? She’s really annoying). Will Fred ever manage to repay Mary’s father? My brain literally can’t hold this many questions for 36 hours. Or longer. Who knows when the internet will return?? The lights have started intermittently flickering too (genuinely. My flatmate can now back me up on this, we both saw it). I think it’s time we all went to the Winchester, had a pint, and waited for all this to blow over.

No comments:

Post a Comment