Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monday, 5.01pm


SANDY'S A GIRL! Why has no-one been putting more emphasis on this point? None of the news channels had suitably informed me about this. I had to google it. And it wasn't even an easy google. It took some digging. I feel like such a fool thinking of it as male all this time. Does that make me a sexist? Or just not a big enough Grease fan?

...


I'm sorry, more thoughts on that point were coming, but I just got distracted and completely lost my train of thought. I thought the light in my room flickered, and I froze in fear of losing power. Then I blinked, and thought the light flickered again, and got really tense. I've been sat up, straight backed like a startled rabbit, occasionally blinking to see if it looks the same as a light flickering, trying to catch myself out by blinking before I think of blinking. It's 10 minutes later now. I think I may have just blinked the first time as well. The power's still on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment